Monday, June 14, 2010

A decade later...

My high school reunion was on Saturday.  I certainly do not feel that it has been a decade since I was in high school, but regardless, it certainly has been.

Sadly, there was not a very high turnout, only about 30/40 people (not graduates and spouses, that would be a total) of just under 200 graduates.  But I had a really good time reconnecting with those that showed up.  Lots of laughter and reminiscing!

Unfortunately, I did not do a very good job of taking pictures...  but here are some that I did get.

Me, Karen Sloan (one of the prettiest, tallest girls ever), and Camille (inseparable best friend since 2nd grade)

Jared and I


Me, Damon Pesce, Camille

Trent, Camille's husband, having quite the time

1 comment:

  1. We didn't have a huge turnout for our reunion either - but it was fun nonetheless!

    ReplyDelete