Saturday, July 31, 2010

Friday/Funday

Jared had the day off on Friday and was insistent that I take some time for myself (eek, have I been looking frazzled???).  My mom and Fairy were going to Canton, so I decided to take my opportunity to go baby-free, despite the heat.

We had a really good time, but of course you cannot help yourself when you are with the two that I was with.  Mom and Fairy (my best friend's mom who is also my mom's best friend, and the wife of my dad's best friend - you get the picture, we are all very close) are always good for laughs.  Seriously, those two cut up more than any other two ladies you'll ever see.  They are also really good at decorating houses.  So, you are sure to pick up some good ideas and tips when you're shopping with them.  It was insanely hot, but what a fun day!

And what about the boys?  Davis was having so much fun with Daddy that he only slept a total of 45 min (his usual is about 2.5/3 hours). 

Friday was FUN-day for the Greens!

2 comments: