Thursday, March 10, 2011

Addicted...

to BOWS!!!

My friend Kathryn makes the cutest bows, headbands, apparel, etc. They are so well made, awesome colors, she's always open for special orders, and her prices are sinfully too low (Kathryn, seriously...)!!!

And I am taking the first step as an addict, admitting that I am addicted!!!  Look at this stack of hair gear that I've bought, and Adelyn is not even here yet! 



I know this pile is nothing compared to others' and I know that I'll be buying many more as they get lost, etc., but it's just so fun!  I cannot wait to see what all of these look like on the little pumpkin.

Bitter Berry Boutique - I admit, I'm addicted to you!!!

2 comments:

  1. You are TOO cute Court. You've picked out some precious bows there! And all the while supporting one incredibly lady!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just saw this as I was blog stalking to see pics of the new beauty. Pretty sure you are too sweet! Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete