Thursday, April 28, 2011

Easter Party turned to Golf Trip

Jared and I took Davis to a children's Easter party on the Saturday of Easter weekend. It was so well organized with fun things for the kids to make, clowns, the Easter bunny, yummy food, and of course, an egg hunt.

I'll let the pictures describe our course of events.


Davis is not too sure what the big deal is about all of this Easter decor...

Decorating eggs with Mom.  This lasted about 1 minute until he noticed...
The window in the room and the view of "OUTSIDE"
We did our best to try to talk him into how cool everything was inside.  So, we went and visited with the clown...
Davis thought that the clown needed to see the shark on his shirt
And he thought the frog made out balloons was pretty cool

And the Easter bunny was really cool from our table.  Davis asked to go see him, but was really unsure of his decision once we got up there to say hi.  After this, his requests for "Outside, outside" became more frequent. 

After I took a chance to get a bite to eat for myself, I took off to find where Jared and Davis had wandered off to...
this is where I found my two boys, out by the nearest golf green!  I LOVE that these two share the same hobbies already :)  And Jared even more so!
So, we picked up a golf cart and headed to the practice holes so Davis could play "Dolf".  He went up to the flag, placed his ball as close as possible without actually going in, and hit with his club in the hole.  I get it little man, make it as easy as you can on yourself!


One of Davis' other big loves is RAKES!  Imagine how cool he thought this place was... DOLF and RAKES!
We did manage to get back to the party for Davis to participate in the egg hunt.  He picked up one egg...
and headed for the nearby stairs.  In Davis-world, stairs are far more interesting than picking up eggs.
And that concluded our Easter party-turned-to-golf-outing-trip of 2011!  I can see what will be happening next year.  Adelyn and I will be inside, and Davis and Daddy will be out on the range!

1 comment: