Sunday, April 11, 2010

The Big Party

Well, the party was a success! The weather was beautiful, we loved having all of our family together, and Davis had a blast! Of course, he got WAY more presents than he needs (we will definitely be going through our toy closet and making some donations to make room), but we are thankful for everyone's generosity.

I did not get very many pictures, but I know a couple of great photographers in the family who did. So, I'll post some whenever I get them from them.

But, probably one of the most memorable moments was caught on video. I'll set the stage for the video below. My sweet, amazing sister graciously volunteered to make Davis' cake, in the shape of a golf ball, no less. We had just opened presents and all gathered on the patio to watch the birthday boy dig into his cake. I think actions speak louder than words for what happened next.

Click Here for Video

Thankfully, we had another cake for the guests :)

1 comment:

  1. Ohhh my gosh!! haaaa. That video is priceless. Funniest home videos anyone?

    ReplyDelete