Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Uncle Ari

I met my friend Ariah during my sophomore year of college. Since that time, our friendship has had a sixth sense to it. I am not sure if there is a blog log enough to list all the weird stories, so I'll leave it to just one.

Ari randomly showed up at my door when I was in anaphylactic shock and rushed me to the hospital, all the while calling my parents and Jared with updates. So, when my anaphylactic history pushed up Davis' arrival, I laughed at the irony that the c-section was scheduled for April 6, Ari's birthday. Of course.

So, Ari took it upon himself to give his birthday buddy an over the top first birthday present. And over the top it is!! Ari bought Davis Gucci shoes. That's right, Gucci shoes for a one year old!! But that's Ari, overly generous, always thinking big, and undeterrable.

While I am in a heap of trouble if Davis is as eccentric as Uncle Ari, it will be a huge blessing if he has as big of a heart.

But one question Ari...what does Davis' mama get for her birthday???

Davis shows off his present from his birthday buddy


Checking out the new shoes

No comments:

Post a Comment