Thursday, March 11, 2010

Lions and Tigers and Tears...Oh my!

Today was Davis' first trip to the zoo. I had been counting down the days all week! Gorgeous weather, fun friends, and even a new stroller!

But of course, Davis was not as excited as I was...




Overall, I would give Davis a B- for his effort. Considering that he didn't cry the whole time puts him at least passing. I give him points to put him above the average that perhaps it was just first time nerves... :)

Oh well, maybe next time he'll oohh and aahh like I had hoped. Or at least be somewhat as happy as the other kids to be there.

I think Mom may have goofed and waited to long to feed little D. Yes, let's go with that!

I love you Davis! One day, you'll be crying because you don't want to leave :) !


Finally, Mom gave me a snack... I thought she'd never listen!

Davis enjoying some birds

I think he likes birds...could not stop watching the flamingoes


Having lunch with the giraffes and elephants
Logan, Shepard, and Davis (from L to R) heading home



No comments:

Post a Comment