Tuesday, August 31, 2010

First Day of School

First day of "school" (Mother's Day Out) Fall 2010

Davis with his first lunch box
(but much more interested in where his golf clubs must be)

This year, Davis is going to a Mother's Day Out program twice a week.  He loves getting to play with friends and I love that he has some structure.  And, it is also nice to get things done so that I can freely enjoy my time with Davis without thinking of my long to-do list. 

Davis was a little apprehensive at first, but as soon as he saw his pal Bailey, he was excited and ready to play.  He got a great report from his teacher, but he did not partake in the naptime.  Miss Melissa said the Davis was just too anxious to play.  Maybe he will be more open to the idea of a nap on a mat on Thursday!

3 comments:

  1. So precious! Hope he ended up resting a little for you! Such a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've wondered about little ones napping on naps. I don't see how on earth they would do it! Honestly, that's why I've been a little hesitant to do and MDO program other than the twice a month at GABC. Hope you and Davis are enjoying your new schedule! :)

    ReplyDelete