Saturday, January 22, 2011

Twin Pregnancies

No, not a twin pregnancy in the traditional kind which means two babies.  But this reference of twin pregnancies is defined as two friends pregnant at the same time, TWICE!

The big joke is that Casey and Jared do everything together.  And it has been a true statement even when talking about their families growing.  They each got married within 8 months of one another, had their first baby within 3 months, and their second little ones are scheduled to be two weeks apart!  It is so fun sharing all of these wonderful milestones with our beloved Gurgs!!!


Now, I am not one to take pregnant pictures.  I get very shy about standing there taking a picture by myself, but having your picture made with your pregnant friend makes it a little easier...


TWO YEARS AGO...
Carroll and I on January 15, 2009, just three days before sweet Anna was born.  Carroll was 38 weeks and I was 23 weeks pregnant.  Our little ones ended up being 11 weeks apart.

AND TODAY
Carroll at 33 weeks with baby William.  And me at 28 weeks with baby Adelyn.  Two babies destined to be buddies from the very beginning!

3 comments: